Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: SMASHING PUMPKINS - ZEITGEIST - JULY 10, 2007

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    SMASHING PUMPKINS - ZEITGEIST - JULY 10, 2007

    The reformed Smashing Pumpkins release their new album on the 10th of July. The line up features a new guitarist and bassist to replace Iha and Wretzky (good riddance IMO). Anyways, several of their shows from the past 2-3 weeks are on mininova...and most of the new album is played in these shows. I think the songs are great...sounds like vintage Pumpkins. They are playing 9 shows at the Orange Peel in Asheville which are already sold out...but anyways...if ya like 'em, i just figured I'd post some info.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SMASHING PUMPKINS - ZEITGEIST - JULY 10, 2007

    1000 bucks a ticket, all the regular priced tickets sold out in 2 mins.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SMASHING PUMPKINS - ZEITGEIST - JULY 10, 2007

    Yeah, I tried to get one. They were $20...if anyone buys one from a scalper or online, they won't work. All tix are will call and the buyer has to produce an ID with the info that the ticket was bought under...what a [censored].
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SMASHING PUMPKINS - ZEITGEIST - JULY 10, 2007

    a friend of mine got 2, thats all you could get at one time.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SMASHING PUMPKINS - ZEITGEIST - JULY 10, 2007

    Yep...they added some nights to their Fillmore shows in SF...so maybe, they'll do the same at the orange peel..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SMASHING PUMPKINS - ZEITGEIST - JULY 10, 2007

    Im not a huge pumpkins fan, I like some of their songs, but I dunno. Cherub Rock is my fav song by them.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •